Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Reason for this Blog

I will tell you a story, that is if you read this.

There once was a girl name Roach (I mean, it isn't necessarily a girl, and Roach is a pseudonym to protect this person's identity.). She/He came up with a plan.

Her/His plan was to go on Blogger, it was a hit at the time, to make a new blog.

She/He would add all of her friends to her team, so we could post random crap.

But more importantly, everyone could still talk to each other through the Internet when they all went off to their own colleges. After three years of being in a existence, the group has split off into their different places. The group's total was eleven, and of those 11, 10 different colleges/mission places is home to them.

The blog however, experienced a long downtime.
Because of the long downtime, some people are questioning why there is a blog.
So I ask you this (if there is a you on this blog anymore), what is the reason for this blog.
It is no longer a place to talk to your fellow friends. There is a new thing for that..and we all know what that is.

Yes, Facebook, is the place to be now. That stupid law school, whatever, student dropped out because his professor didn't think a network website wouldn't work, and sure enough, it did.

I should be doing homework, and studying right now, but I am not. I should be on facebook instead of writing down this post. So, I will see you guys on facebook, and not on here.

11 comments:

Tom said...

never said it was a she, haha.

Rachael said...

oh tom. who really called her roach? not many.

Rachael said...

no, it's true though. no one really neeeeeds to blog anymore because we just use facebook to keep in touch. by the way, if there is snow and if anyone is up for it, i want to go skiing sometime next week when i get home.

Rachael said...

we could shut it down...but people still occassionally use it. right?

and i'mmmmm going to be quiet now.

Marnee said...

I don´t like facebook...but it is a pretty good way to keep in contact. This site is a good idea though, maybe we will aprobechar it to it´s full potential one of these days.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Marnee said...

haha..it´s funny because this site is in Spanish for me right now and so it says "Kenric dijo..." "rachael dijo..." and "Elegir una identidad"

Tom said...

it is kind of late, but I want to go snowboarding. I will going with my GV friends in like a week.

What? Marnee speaks?

Sarah said...

Hey...this exists still...yeah Facebook is where all the cool kids are.

Jenn said...

hey, u just inspired me to check my facebook...

Tom said...

you must be mistaken Sarah, because you have a facebook.

John W said...

We do need to use this more. I'm going to post it on my Facebook profile. Ha ha ha.