Monday, March 19, 2007

A Full Year of Summer


















So, yeah.... I am going to Argentina this summer!! I signed a contract so that means I am definitely on my way (unless I die, or get hit by a car and paralyzed, or frozen in some freak scientific experiment for preservation). I will be going on August 9th or 10th I believe and comign home Juneish.
I will be working with the children in the orphanage (picture) and schools mostly, and there are only a couple sisters spread out over the city who know English, so I will be getting an intense Spanish education (yes!).

San Rafael, Argentina.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I WANT TO COME!!! and no fair. you get to spend a year in a foreign country with nuns and I have to go to school...

Marnee said...

look at that fourth boy from the front....doesn't he lool like Jimmy?? And there is a girl in a picture somewhere who looks like me...a lot.
It is kind of weird. I think I will go and disapear into the population...

Marnee said...

yes, you are coming to visit me. There is not question. The money is going to fall from the sky and you are going to come (and be rich).

Sarah said...

weird yeah I think that your family is secretly from south america. I might not even recognize you! I'm be like ahhh a bunch of Argentinians!! Oh wait that's Marnee.
That money had better start falling soon. I'm going to try to multiple jobs this summer and probably during the school year too.

Marnee said...

my parents might be starting up a little business this summer....if so, they may be looking to hire. It could maybe be a part time addition?
I don't know, but I'll keep you updated.

Rachael said...

sounds like lots of fun!!

Sarah said...

i think i am going to work up north this summer. I talked to my grandma and she likes the idea. I really don't think that it is good for her to be alone for that long. So I'll probably get a job up there and catch up on some reading in my free time.

Marnee said...

Like Hebrew!