Sunday, February 11, 2007

new cell-phone

We now have a new cell-phone service in our family. The new addition was met with great glee and excitement. We didn't name it though cause it already had a name and besides that is just creepy. It is verizon. So now all you friends of ours with verizon phones can call and talk for free...and you probably should because my shiny new phone is begging to be used. I've told it to be patient, but it is young yet and still has lots to learn. Like how voice recognition should work, "call jen"
"Do you wish to call Rachael ( pronounced raw-cheAl)"
"no"
"Please state the name or number you wish to call"
"call jen"
" your an injun?"
"Shut up you stupid thing, and call jen"
" I'm sorry that command is not recognized"
"gahhh"
"Do you wish to call Josh? ( pronounced Joo sh)"
"No"
I have found it is easier to just find the number in my contacts....
The camera on it is sweet tho, even has a flash...
my number is still the same number, but Joel and Daniel have new numbers....

2 comments:

Tom said...

yeah, the main reason why I wanted that type of phone that Josh had was because of that "great" feature. I don't care about it now.

Marnee said...

Sarah I am going to call you. I really am.