Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hello, anybody home?

Of course not, half of us are still up, or over at college.

Just got done with my Pyschology final exam and she graded it on the spot, and I got an 84 on it. That puts me to a 4.0 in the class with a 93%. And I know in drawing I got a 3.0 (I don't if Kenric and Sarah know this or not, but someone was complaining because they got a 3.0 in the class, because he was talking during class. He had like 3 10 point drawing, and still got a 3.0. What was your teacher's method for grading?) And film, I probably got a 4.0, Photoshop-no idea, Philosophy-still up in the air. But a good chance for a 4.0, if not, 3.5.

Anywho (I did see the Grinch the other day, both versions, the cartoon version and Jim Carrey.)

What is everyone up to, besides getting significant others or losing theirs (Paco, Ben, Tom, Sarah, and Marnee are not included.)?

6 comments:

Rachael said...

paco???

Rachael said...

oh yeah, and for those of you who don't get newsfeed, good job. and also, what tom says is true.

Sarah said...

who says that i am not getting a significant other?

krustacianken said...

can someone add me to admin for usnow? thanks.

Tom said...

Paco=John Wohlfert.

You don't have one yet, so you are still not on the list.

krustacianken said...

haha. Paco.