Saturday, July 09, 2005

Michigan's Adventure

I am thinking we should go on a Monday, like the 18th. We can't go on Wednesday through Sunday, because then Rachael and Marnzipan can't go because they would be working. In other words, that Monday would work the best for them. And how about the rest of us? Ben, me, Kenric, and John would have to get off work for that day, and Kyle has to get off work too. And I guess Jarud would too, since he came the last two times. We can't go on the 24-27, because we are camping, but Ben said something, we could go to MiA before we go to Ludington, but I didn't like that idea. So should we go on the 18th, a Monday?

12 comments:

Rachael said...

What is MiA?

Tom said...

Oh my! Michigan's Adventure.

But since you don't have the inside stuff of roller coasters and Cedar Fair parks like I do, I guess I will pardon your ignorance.

Sarah said...

um i guess that's fine, i have no idea if i have to work that day or not, also i want no part of the planning, you guys have to do it all.

Tom said...

I guess I am doing the planning. I asked Marnee and she said Jared and Cassidy were working that night.

Did you guys last year get the tickets some place else before (like Farm Bureau or something) we went to the park?

Sarah said...

meijers or lafcu.

Tom said...

Thank you, sarah. But, what is lafcu?

Jenn said...

Gee, u should know Mr. Abreviation.

Tom said...

Yeah, I have never been called that before, but I don't know what that one means.

Unknown said...

Lansing Area Federal Credit Union

Sarah said...

yeah joel is right it's lansing automakers federal credit union.

Sarah said...

otherwise known as lafcu ( pronounced "laugh cue")

Tom said...

Larry, one monkey for the price of $.75. Fun, Fun!