Saturday, July 09, 2005

hi, i'm bored...

hey
i can't get msn to work ( well i can but i don't feel like messing with the popup blocker) and i can't get gmail to work either. Hey!!! some of you are computer nerds i ask you...
ok this is probably a dumb question with an easy solution but here goes;
ok i type in the gmail address and it goes to the login page, i log in, it acts like it is loading but it never does. it just says "done" like all the stuff should be showing on the page but the page is blank. what gives? i don't get it. it works fine at home with gmail, but with other sites at home the browser will do the same thing, say everything has loaded but the page is blank.
I feel like i have just asked a very stupid question, so don't beat me up too bad, ok...

P.S. i'm coming home monday, not sunday like i said before.

P.P.S. joel, mom wants to know if you have enough food to eat, do you?

10 comments:

Tom said...

(Warning sarah of possibly being upset after what I have to say)

Mabye, the computer doesn't like you. Ha ha. Yeah, that wasn't funny for you.

But I did get the first comment on this, since this isn't neccessarily your blog entirely. And guess what, I am doing this very early in the morning. And you guys said I wasn't a night person. But then again, it is the morning.

Sarah said...

um it's not funny at all, anyway seriously, it bugs me, how do you fix it?

Tom said...

sarah, the only thing I would think to do is refresh/reload the page. Sometimes, Gmail does that to me, so I either click reload or I select the address box and then click enter. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you.

Sarah said...

yeah i tried that, sometimes it works but not most of the time

krustacianken said...

I'm not sure, but it could be your internet connection is acting up, especially if you have dial up. Either that, although, probably not, your cookie settings could be wrong. I think it would probably tell you if this were true.

Sarah said...

yeah that setting thing might be right, but i don't know how to fix it.

Adam said...

seeing how joel is still alive i think it may possible to come to the conclusion that he has enough food to eat

Sarah said...

i think marnee and jennifer took him food shopping, good thing too, he might have died of starvation or just plain lack of cooking skills. skills haha

Tom said...

Well, sarah, I was there too, but I didn't help him at all. He would have lived off of coffee creamer if he had too. By the way, is that gone yet? Because I used about 1 of them by myself. But the second one, I bought and it is still there.

Sarah said...

it's gone, mom bought a new one today and i used some of it