Tuesday, November 14, 2006

if my head breaks....

Ok so here's the plan....I just finished a geography exam and I just wrote a 3 page sociology paper...
tonight I will write my whole english essay complete with secondary sources and post it on the peer review board to get extra credit....( which I really need in that class)...
Then I get up early tommorrow and do my sociology exam, then I go to work at 11am.
On my lunch I study for my math exam and finish some homework.
When I get home from work at 9pm I crash into a little heap on the floor...then I go drink a glass of wine.
Then I go study some more for math. Then I sleep. Then I get up and go to school take a math exam and then finish my annuity project.
Then I watch tv for 5 hours straight....

8 comments:

Jenn said...

did i see underage drinking on your "to do" list? shame!

Jenn said...

i posted... since blogger would finally let me add pictures.

Jenn said...

hey, spam, yesssssssssssss

Sarah said...

it's not underage drunkeness...so yeah

Jenn said...

lol, i'm pretty sure "underage drunkeness" woudlnt not fly with the law. but i suppose they wont be in your house either. that reminds me.. i need to yell and kevin more...

Sarah said...

well yeah lol ...oh well

Adam said...

well is sounds like your having fun

Sarah said...

new post somebody.....