Tuesday, February 21, 2006

PARTY!!

Hey sorry to post over your post Kenric, but I wanted to announce PARTY AT OUR HOUSE Wednesday night after mass. Sarah and I have cabin fever and need to do something social so everyone is invited AND obligated to come. Even if you have a backpack on wheels (someone just went by me with one). We're just going to get a movie and hang out. Comment and tell me what movie you've been wanting to see so we can decide on one and I'll pick it up after work tomorrow.

13 comments:

Sarah said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET....come peoples come...i don't really care what movie we watch as long as it isn't a stupid guy movie...it can be a guy movie just not a stupid guy movie

Marnee said...

or a silly girl movie (just to make it a little more even..)

Tom said...

flightplan, that is the only movie, that I wanted to see that I didn't. That isn't a stupid guy movie, but it isn't a silly girl movie either.

Tom said...

and someone with a backpack on wheels walked by me too.

Rachael said...

what about crash? lots of ppl have said it's good and the bishops even rank it in their top 10 list for the year. (how's that tom?? i didn't see mr. and mrs. smith on the list)

Tom said...

it doesn't really matter to me.

Rachael just sent a fire to tom and he got burned!

Jenn said...

isnt crash about racism?

Sarah said...

yeah i think so

Jenn said...

i posted on my blog!!!
jnplqpqg is just a mean "word" to give a person....

Tom said...

That is funny how your zodiac sign is the monkey, because monkeys are closely related to humans, but not quite.

Jenn said...

what the template....

Sarah said...

so are worms tom....

Adam said...

i guess people don't post anymore